Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

The winter night is cold, and the walk home left me a little frozen. A glass of wine later and my brain starts to feel a little more active. I am excited for tomorrow. My best friend Caz is coming over for the holidays and I can’t wait to see her and hang out with her. I know we will have an awesome time. I might not write as much over the next couple of weeks because of that.
And yet, it is the holidays, and tonight I am thinking about the people I can’t spend the holidays with. The people that for one reason or another can’t be here to share in the holiday joy. My thoughts and my heart are going out to them tonight. I hope they know that where ever they are, no matter what, they are loved and that they are being wished a Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all.

3 comments: